Call for Tenders: Production and Shipping Solution for Notebooks
We invite suppliers to submit their proposals for the production and distribution of notebooks based on the specifications outlined below:
- Format: A5, Hardcover.
- Cover: white, no cover design (blank), sharp corners. Please submit proposals for both options: textile cover as well as white hardback carton or matte cellophane cover.
- Endpaper Printing: Printed endpapers (glued transition from book cover to inside pages).
- Inner Pages: At least 160 pages, 90g paper weight.
- Printed Inner Pages: 8 printed pages distributed throughout the notebook, the rest of the pages shall be blank.
- Color printing options for endpaper and printed inner pages: Please submit proposals for both options: print in CMYK (4/4), and CMYK+ 2 Pantone (6/6)
- 7. Page Grid for non-printed pages: Preferably blank.
- Edition: 10,000 copies.
Production and Storage:
– Either staggered production or storage should be possible because the material is required at different times and in 11 different locations.
We require shipping cost estimates and possibilities to deliver to locations in Germany, Czech Republic, UK, US, and Israel. The shipping schedule and locations are as follows:
– November 20, 2023: Berlin (Germany) – 2 locations.
– December 2023: Los Angeles (US), New York (US) – 2 locations
– February 2024: London (UK) – 2 locations.
– March 2024: Prague (CZ) – 1 location.
– August 2024: Jerusalem (Israel) – 2 locations.
– Oktober 2024: Frankfurt, Heidelberg (Germany) – 2 locations.
We encourage all interested suppliers to submit their best offers by September 20, 2023. Proposals should include a comprehensive breakdown of costs, production schedules, and any other relevant details. Our evaluation criteria are cost effectiveness and sustainability. All queries can be addressed to Dr. Irene Aue-Ben-David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your attention and interest. We look forward to reviewing your proposals.